Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court 2016
Thursday 7 July 2016 - European Patent Office, Munich Germany
4th annual UP&UPC Conference
For the 4th edition of the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court conference, key decision makers, industry representatives, instututional, academic and legal experts will provide a 360o overview and tackle the timely topics on the latest updates and recent developments of the UPP before it's coming into force, such as:
- UP & UPC latest updates from EPO Select and Preparatory Committees: Overview on the state of work, Recruitment of judges: selection, appointment, education & training; Issues of Art. 83 of the Treaty - Implementations
- Ratification and implementation updates from France, Germany and the United Kingdom
- Rules of Procedures and material law. How to get consistency between the Divisions?
- Tailoring new IP Strategies for your Business: How to rationally prepare your portfolio for the new opportunities
- UP&UPC : An International Perspective
Following to several consecutive successful editions the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court Conference is being established as an annual premium event and leading conference on the latest advancements in the UP & UPC with high-profile participants from all over Europe and North America.
On Thursday 7 July 2016, the Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court conference will be held for its fourth inception and once again at the European Patent Office in Munich, Germany.
Do Not Miss the opportunity to take part in the lively debates and benefit from a first hand experience within an exceptional atmosphere during an entire day devoted to patent matters.
in association with knowledge partners HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER, Powell Gilbert LLP and Trevisan & Cuonzo.
You may also find this event interesting, click on the image below to know more about it.