IP Summit 2017
Thursday 7 and Friday 8 December 2017 - Brussels
The Pan-European Intellectual Property Summit 2017
A new edition in Brussels for our 12th edition
What is the IP Summit?
Since 2004, The IP Summit is the unrivalled platform dealing with all IP-related issues in Europe.
The Intellectual Property Summit is a conference which gathers + 100 speakers, + 400 delegates, + 30 IP hot topics discussed. This conference is organised by Premier Cercle since 2004. The event gathers +400 IP professionals to discuss the timeliest IP issues and the latest EU reforms related to patent, copyright, trademark, design and new technologies.
This 2-day conference is the forum for discussing with worldwide experts on IP trends, attend innovative panels and discover the impact of new technologies on IP.
IP Summit: Quality and Relevance of the Issues discussed stay unmatched.
- Thursday 7 and Friday 8 December 2017
- Day 1 from 8.30 to 5.30 pm
- Day 2 from 9 to 4.30 pm
Main Topics covered
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- European technological platforms
- New technologies’ IP protection and litigation
- Patent vs. Trade secrets and information security
- The impact of Brexit on Trademarks and Design rights
- FRAND & SEP's
To become a partner, sponsor or a speaker: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org